I have this headcanon where Charlie Weasley ends up becoming the richest of his siblings by accidentally breeding a new type of pygmy dragon that suddenly become the wizarding world’s hottest new pets, to the point where kids show up on their first day of Hogwarts with their tiny dragons draped around their shoulders
Now you know the truth of what’s going through my mind at parties.
oh my gosh the last panel actually made me tear up
I can’t tell you how accurate this is
This is a really good depiction of social anxiety because it focuses on inner states rather then outward actions. As someone very good at concealing his anxiety, I appreciate it.
Cultural appropriation is real and can be very harmful, but Tumblr en masse has grossly misdefined it. Here are some examples of what isn’t cultural appropriation:
- Eating food from another culture
- Properly practicing a religion from another culture.
“People usually assume that I’m daddy’s helpless little girl, but I can handle myself.”
WHY ISN’T THIS THE LAW ALREADY ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND ALSO THE WORLD
Big and little at the same time, brand-new and ancient, and the bluest blue, ever.
Everyone who suffers from social anxiety needs a friend who will
- help them order food when it’s too scary
- walk with them through crowded places
- help them laugh it off when they make a mistake
- not get tired of answering “no, you’re not annoying, silly goose! You’re adorable and I love you” no matter how many times it’s needed
and if you’re that friend, bless u for being fab <3